  • paulmillscv@yahoo.co.uk
    Sep 4, 2001
      Hello Tom,
      A nice observation and I will amend the paper so that the
      Binomial prime `theorem' is a definition. But just a small comment.
      Your example seems to be a contradiction but in fact you are
      comparing a Binomial (2 + 1/5)^3 and a monomial (11/5)^3. :-). How
      does one expand a monomial? How long is a piece of string? What
      matters is that a consistent framework is developed and that is why
      maths is fun. If you think that Andrew Wiles et al have approached
      the problem of modulo rational arithmetic any other way you are in
      for a pleasant surprise. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it is
      broke, define! Stay tuned as you see the end of my proof in version
      2 and can you guess where it ends? No, it doesn't use Logical
      Resonance! Something much more visual.

      Paul Mills
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic