25176I said... Now, new.

  • James Merickel
    Jun 8, 2013
      I have lost some data on my most recent and had even misremembered (before that) the two-digit prime.
      Okay, I need help on a numerological.  This is almost certainly a marker at middle-level (max 460000, if recalling correctly (on cell now, so still here and correctable)) which is probably whole base-10: 'General-sign' is equivalent to exclamation mark (41 at low) and with some low marker of obviousness I don't see is 'Stop-smoking' sign (type):
      First value to give consecutive sphenics the first four times (repeat at end) to:
      "I am never going to feel like I have quit smoking on time if I never quit smoking" by concatenation of letter positions.
      Let me see if this works out to a value medium or too small, because if small (would be medium) then there may be wholesale compression of all bases (or two, octal the only other 'worthy', perhaps, in a UFOlogical/'ETological'/Theological sense).