25122Re: [PrimeNumbers] Re: Unknown Mathematician Proves Elusive Property of Prime Numbers

  • Jose Angel Gonzalez
    May 30, 2013
      I think that this Zhang's theorem could led us very near to demonstrate the
      Polignac's conjecture.

      If there are infinitely many consecutive pairs of primes with some gap < 70
      millions, why not all the other number bigger than 70 millions? After
      all, all bigger gaps have the same or more probabilities - say, 1 - to
      exist because the gaps between the primes tend to grow and the size of the
      sample we can pick numbers from is infinite.

      If only some number(s) below 70 million comply... Why this excepcionality?

      And there are only a finite number of gaps < 70 millions. Which is an
      infinitesimal part of all possble gaps (infinite).

      There shouldn't exist excepcional gaps bellow 70 millions either.

      If there are infinitely many gaps > 70 millions, the rest of gaps below 70
      millions ought to exist too. I think.