      From: primenumbers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:primenumbers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Puff
      Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 12:49 AM
      To: primenumbers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [PrimeNumbers] easily computable?

      The wiki page on Formula for primes, says:

      In number theory, a formula for primes is a formula generating the prime numbers, exactly and without exception. No such formula which is easily computable is presently known. A number of constraints are known: what such a "formula" can and cannot be.

      What does easily computable mean exactly? Google was no help.
      I emailed the American Mathematical Society with this question, and no response yet.