      From: James J Youlton Jr <youjaes@...>
      Subject: [PrimeNumbers] binary digit frequency in primes
      To: primenumbers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, August 29, 2012, 6:09 PM

      I’m a bit lazy at the moment to do a proper search on this topic, so if anyone already knows the answer, please chime in.

      the primes, written in binary, all have the first bit set to one and the last bit set to one except for the first prime “2”. what about the bits in the middle? is there a listing anywhere of the frequency of 1’s and 0’s of the inner bits? with analysis such even numbered bits vs. odd ones, and/or for just the prime numbered bits? I’m just curious...

      James