24051Re: [PrimeNumbers] Re: ...factorizer to break RSA...

  • Paul Leyland
    Feb 15, 2012
      On Wed, 2012-02-15 at 18:26 +0000, Phil Carmody wrote:

      > And is the title of the paper also shrouded in obscurity that you're
      > sworn not to reveal, or was that just an oversight in your attempt to
      > swiftly assert that the algorithm I hadn't even yet told you about
      > could never work?

      Two things.

      1) Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by
      incompetence.

      2) I never said your algorithm couldn't work, only that it might not be
      as easy to implement and run as it is to assert that you have an
      algorith,

      > Does it just refer to the fact that the *R*SA with multiple prime
      > secrets is "wrong" compared the single prime secred of *D*H?

      Yup.

      Paul
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic