20547RE: [PrimeNumbers] What is the name for this kind of primes

  • cino hilliard
    Jul 2 9:52 AM
      Maybe

      Sum Of Digits Is Prime - SODIP or SODIPS for more than one.
      So we have another name for "additive" primes in The Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences.

      An internet search has a lot of SODIP hits.

      So when you dip into the big bucket of primes if you dip just right or SODIP, you may draw
      sum of your primes schooner or ladle.

      Of course SODIP applies to all integers. I guess we could extend the name a little with
      SODOPIP. Ohoo.. the PIP part is exciting - Prime-Index-Primes. Now if we look for SODIPS
      for PIPS we have a new sequence.

      Enjoy,
      Suds Of Draught In Pint,
      Cino

      To: primenumbers@yahoogroups.com
      CC: pureprimes@...
      From: alipoland@...
      Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 07:20:22 -0700
      Subject: [PrimeNumbers] What is the name for this kind of primes

      Peace All,

      Is there a given name to prime numbers that have prime digit sums?
      Example 67 and 6+7=13

      If not can someone please suggest a short name if possible.

      I really need to classify five different kinds of primes as shown below
      but the above case is the most urgent one please, thank you in advance.

      1) Prime with a prime digit sum
      Example 67 and 6+7=13

      2) Prime with a prime digit sum recusively for all subsequent sums [Recusive Primes]
      Example 47, 4+7=11 and 1+1=2

      3) Prime with prime digits
      Example 37, 3 and 7

      4) Prime with prime digits and a prime digit sum
      Example 337, 3, 3, 7 and 3+3+7=13

      5) Prime with prime digits and a prime digit sum recusively for all subsequent sums [Pure Primes]
      Example 227, 2, 2, 7, 2+2+7=11, and 1+1=2

      Thank you all in advance and the most urgent one is kind (1) please.