19152Re: Prime number sequences

  • Werner D. Sand
    Nov 30, 2007
      --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, Tim Brown <gr84nrp@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > It is time to show that prime numbers are related. No kidding,
      string sequences of prime numbers do exist and they are related.

      > See an example and tell me if you disagree....
      >
      > I will be releasing more and more examples, until ultimately
      proving/disproving the Riemann Zeta Function (hypothesis).

      > Would like to hear your thoughts!
      >
      > T.A.Brown

      Hi Tim Brown,

      please go to This forum, Messages Search, type in: symmetry. See
      contributions of mine and others. Any pattern of primes fades away if
      numbers are increasing.

      Werner D. Sand
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic