18500Re: [PrimeNumbers] Sieve Source Release?

    Dec 19, 2006
      --- Phil Carmody <thefatphil@...> wrote:
      > --- Bryan <beyastard@...> wrote:
      > > Out of curiousity, I am wondering if the source to various sieving
      > > programs will ever be released by their authors. I do not know how to
      > > go about writing a sieve and studying the source would be very helpful.

      I missed that the first time round. I don't think anyone's ever learnt
      anything from my source code. I suspect several may have been institutionalised
      because of it though. (Ouch, these buckles are scratching my back...)

      Anyway, I've found what appears to be a working linux/x86 binary.
      I can probably compile a cygwin version if you need one.

      I have no idea how to use it though. I can bundle the source, and if you can
      work out how to use it from looking at the source, all power to you!

      Do You Yahoo!?