18473Re: optimal parameters for GMP-ECM , -oe+ , -I

  • Jens Kruse Andersen
    Dec 3, 2006
      Walter Nissen wrote:
      > P.S. I tried to post this message in the GMP-ECM topic at
      > mersenneforum.org , but was repeatedly rejected as not logged in
      > or lacking permission , despite reading
      > "You may post new threads" at the bottom of the page .
      > I couldn't find any suggestive explanation , nor contact info for
      > the anonymous operator of mersenneforum.org .

      mersenneforum is experiencing a denial of service attack:
      http://www.mersenneforum.org/showthread.php?t=6725

      The forum administrator is experimenting with different methods to
      reduce the server load. Some of them also affect registered members.

      --
      Jens Kruse Andersen
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic