16930Re: ECM/FPGA Implementation Update

  • elevensmooth
    Aug 1, 2005
      --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, "Ron" <Yaho6Hb3c@s...> wrote:

      > Perhaps when I get my design completed I can hook the development
      > board up to the Internet so that anyone can use it remotely. :-)

      OOOhhh! That's interesting. I'd been thinking that I'd need to
      purchase a system and run it myself. The issues I was mulling were a
      cost outlay and the difficulty of keeping the FPGA busy enough to
      justify the expenditure. But if my only cost is the coordination
      effort, it becomes interesting even if I only have a small amount of
      work. And if it turns out I have a large amount of work, then the
      purchase option would still be available.

      William
      Poohbah, OddPerfect.org
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic