16174[PrimeNumbers] Re: About the form of a solution to GC

  • mikeoakes2@aol.com
    Mar 5, 2005
      jacques.tramu@... writes:

      I'm humbly listening to the all the propos in this list for 6 months,
      and I am proud to announce that I never solved the GC, even in my dreams.

      Best regards to all
      Jacques Tramu

      Ah, ... but the flip side of that is that if you never dream it then you
      assuredly won't ever do it.

      -Mike Oakes [who has spent more than 1 sleepless night recently dreaming of
      proving the ERH]