      From: Jud McCranie [mailto:j.mccranie@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2003 12:36 PM
      To: Cary Walker
      Cc: primenumbers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [PrimeNumbers] Prime generator

      At 12:50 PM 12/31/2003, Cary Walker wrote:

      I'm afraid this is going to be a trivial question for you: I am looking
      >a program that will generate all the primes from ~2x10^19 to some large
      >upper bound. ...

      > Is there a program that will generate all the primes in a

      Yes, but if that is your lower bound, unless the upper bound isn't much
      larger it will take too long to generate all of the primes or you will
      out of space to store them.

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to: