14298Prime generator

  • Cary Walker
    Dec 31, 2003
      Hi everybody,

      I'm afraid this is going to be a trivial question for you: I am looking for
      a program that will generate all the primes from ~2x10^19 to some large
      upper bound. I found many programs that generate primes, but they all seem
      to generate specific types of primes like Mersenne primes, etc. On the other
      hand, I found several programs that validate a set of any kind of prime
      (like PFGW), but I don't believe this actually generates all the primes for
      a given range. Is there a program that will generate all the primes in a
      range?

      TIA,
      Cary