13939Re: [PrimeNumbers] Infinite primes-> a Turing Machine prime sieve that never stops?

  • Andy Swallow
    Nov 3, 2003
      > But there have to be two schools of thought
      > since "proof" isn't working.
      > 1) Euclid's school infinite primes exist
      > 2) modern school of thought : infinite primes don't exist

      I'm sorry Roger, but proof *is* working. It's just your grasp of the
      concepts that's causing the bother. I'm truly amazed that you still
      can't accept the Euclid proof. You seem to have a few people arguing
      against you, so can you please start producing coherent arguments about
      what the problem is meant to be?

      Andy
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic