13179Re: Prime Number Progresions

  • Mark Underwood
    Aug 5, 2003
      Hi Shane

      Well I figure that if the tuple doesn't occur early, it is for some
      reason. It would fail at higher numbers for the same reason, or a
      generalization of that reason. If there is a counterexample I will
      gladly eat my hat! I'll make sure I'm wearing chocolate hats from
      here on in...

      --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <TTcreation@a...> wrote:
      > > Whether the k tuple conjucture is true, I guess I believe it
      > > condition, which is that the tuple does not occur if it does not
      > > occur early on, or something like that...
      > >
      > > Mark
      > >

      > Why would it have to occur early?
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic