*** 1st Gigantic Prime Triplet is available ***

  • Norman Luhn
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2008
      Hello members,

      2072644824759*2^33333-1
      2072644824759*2^33333+1
      2072644824759*2^33333+5

      is a true prime triplet with 10047 digits.

      You can download the certificate at

      http://www.lix.polytechnique.fr/Labo/Francois.Morain/Primes/Certif/luhn.certif.gz

      Thanks a lot for the big supports by

      Jean Penné with his CLLR , Marcel Martin with his special PRIMO version and Francois Morain with his FastECPP and the programmers of NewPgen!!!

      regards

      Norman
    • Jens Kruse Andersen
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 17, 2008
        Norman Luhn wrote:
        > 2072644824759*2^33333-1
        > 2072644824759*2^33333+1
        > 2072644824759*2^33333+5
        >
        > is a true prime triplet with 10047 digits.
        >
        > You can download the certificate at
        >
        > http://www.lix.polytechnique.fr/Labo/Francois.Morain/Primes/Certif/luhn.certif.gz
        >
        > Thanks a lot for the big supports by
        >
        > Jean Penné with his CLLR , Marcel Martin with his special PRIMO
        > version and Francois Morain with his FastECPP and the
        > programmers of NewPgen!!!

        Big congratulations!
        http://hjem.get2net.dk/jka/math/simultprime.htm is updated. It credits
        Norman Luhn, François Morain, NewPGen, LLR, Primo, FastECPP.
        I assume Morain ran FastECPP so he is also credited by name.
        I guess Primo didn't directly contribute to the final result.

        --
        Jens Kruse Andersen
      • Norman Luhn
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 17, 2008
          > I assume Morain ran FastECPP so he is also credited by name.
          Yes, he ran it on his computers .> I guess Primo didn't directly contribute to the final result.After 14 days of PRIMOing, I was unsuccessfully.I tried Version 2.2.04,  2.3.3,  3.06 and 3.06_special.No chance to final TEST 1
          --Norman