The feeling of being below 20 k...

  • Hans.Rosenthal@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2002
      ...is such a good feeling, that I wanted to share it with all of you.

      There is no need to ask why, the answer will follow anyway, sooner or
      later... (Later, of course.) And even F.M. will take deep breaths...

      :)

      Hans
    • David Broadhurst
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2002
        That must be a good feeling, Hans.
        But my word, you started high,
        if now you are down to 6k decimal places.
        Enjoy the rest of the ride.
        Alles gutes
        David