Gigantic CPAP-3

  • Jens Kruse Andersen
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 5, 2013
      The first known gigantic case of 3 consecutive primes in
      arithmetic progression:
      19067408*2^33333-12539 + 6270*n, for n = 0, 1, 2

      In 2007 it was found to be a prp CPAP-3 by Jens Kruse Andersen,
      Ken Davis, NewPGen, PrimeForm:

      The last prime was easily provable. Two 10042-digit prp's have
      now been proved by Pierre Cami with Primo. Certificates:
      http://physics.open.ac.uk/~dbroadhu/cert/cpap10042a.zip
      http://physics.open.ac.uk/~dbroadhu/cert/cpap10042b.zip
      They took around 5 days each. PC's and Primo have improved since 2007.

      The proven record had remained at 7535 digits since 2005. Recently it
      was improved slightly 3 times without increasing the digit count:
      http://users.cybercity.dk/~dsl522332/math/cpap.htm#k3
      Now there are no prp CPAP-3's interfering with the proven top-10.

      --
      Jens Kruse Andersen
    • pierrecami
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 11, 2013

        There are now 3 CPAP with the last  90568041*2^25077-1 easely proved

        prime with  PFGW and 90568041*2^25077-9001, 90568041*2^25077-4501

        as PRP's , but they are going to be certified with primo this week.

        Please David can you give me the way to store the ziped certificates

        when done ( I loose your Email adress to do this) ?

        Amitiés

        Pierre

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 12, 2013

          Now the 2 first primes are PRIMO certified , I put the numbers

          on the Prime Pages as CPAP3 but d'nt know how to put the PRIMO certificates.

          Thanks for your help

          Amitiés

          Pierre

          ---In primeform@yahoogroups.com, <cami.pierre@...> wrote:

[...]

        • paulunderwooduk
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 12, 2013

            ---In primeform@yahoogroups.com, <cami.pierre@...> wrote:

            Now the 2 first primes are PRIMO certified , I put the numbers

            on the Prime Pages as CPAP3 but d'nt know how to put the PRIMO certificates.

            Thanks for your help

            Amitiés

            Pierre

            Pierre, congratulations, but you should have accredited PFGW (and any publically available sieve and any finders of the PRP CPAP) with the prover code.

            Good luck with finding a home for the certificates,

            Paul

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 12, 2013

              ---In primeform@yahoogroups.com, <paulunderwood@...> wrote:

              ---In primeform@yahoogroups.com, <cami.pierre@...> wrote:

              Now the 2 first primes are PRIMO certified , I put the numbers

              on the Prime Pages as CPAP3 but d'nt know how to put the PRIMO certificates.

              Thanks for your help

              Amitiés

              Pierre

              Pierre, congratulations, but you should have accredited PFGW (and any publically available sieve and any finders of the PRP CPAP) with the prover code.

              Good luck with finding a home for the certificates,

              Paul

              On second thoughts: In such cases, I see David, for example, uses two prover codes; one for PFGW and one for Primo,

              Paul

[...]

            • Cami Pierre
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 12, 2013

                I give here the details of my works to found this 7557 digits CPAP3

                During the certifications of the gigantic CPAP3 of Jens I try to

                understand how to found by myself ( if possible ) a way of finding

                CPAP's.

                I use PFGW & SCRIPTIFY to found the CPAP3 of the form k*2^n-1

                +-g +-2*g for n =1 to 500 or more for the smallest k.

                Sequences in EOIS A228452, A228454 and others in publication.

                I found that in average the ratio  k/n^1.75 is about 1.8

                I try to found such CPAP3 in the range 7500 to 7600 digits and I see

                that n need to be >=25000.

                I born the 25 of july ,75 years ago so I choose n=25077 (25/07 and not 5 but 7 my lucky number)

                I choose the range of 90000000 to 100000000 ( d'nt know why !!) for k and in less than 2 days I

                was surprise to found 90568041*2^25077-9001 , -4501  PRP's as was -1 easely proved

                 prime with PFGW, the 2 others PRP's was certified with PRIMO in 4 days.

                I d'nt use any sieve program , only SCRIPT  and PFGW64 -f -e200000 test.txt

                Here is all the story !

                So thanks for David to help me to understand and use PFGW and SCRIPTIFY ,

                thanks to Jens to give me the oportunity to be interested in CPAP's , thanks to you

                and all friends there , and THANKS to 25 07 7 !!!

                Now I am trying to work on CPAP3 of the form 2^n+k,+k+g,+k+2*g and here

                I use the APTREEsieve program of Jens with n=35000 .

                May be a result in a few days , months or years or never