Re: [prezveepsenator] Re: Sandra Day O'Connor retires

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 8:33 AM
      I am also sad to see her leave the court. Oddly
      enough, she was born in my city, El Paso, and for a
      short time she went to a private elementary school a
      few blocks from my house, Radford. Of course she lived
      most of her life in Arizona, and apparently grew up on
      a ranch there. I don't have any proof for her being
      born here or going to Radford, it's just what people
      say.