Re: Sandra Day O'Connor retires

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
      Lady Liberty is giving up... the worst news of my generation.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
        I am also sad to see her leave the court. Oddly
        enough, she was born in my city, El Paso, and for a
        short time she went to a private elementary school a
        few blocks from my house, Radford. Of course she lived
        most of her life in Arizona, and apparently grew up on
        a ranch there. I don't have any proof for her being
        born here or going to Radford, it's just what people
        say.