Blog from Iraq (by a soldier)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2005
      A Soldier's Thoughts
      Just a US soldier in Tikrit Iraq and his thoughts on life, family,
      the stop loss, and other insights.****DISCLAIMER**** In accordance
      with AR 600-20, para 5-3(1)(a), ALL opinions expressed on this blog
      are those of myself in my private capacity and not as a
      representative of the DoD, DA, or any particular element of the Army
      By viewing this site you accept and agree to this disclaimer in the
      use of any information accessed in this website.

      http://misoldierthoughts.blogspot.com/2005/05/my-fellow-
      americans.html

      Sunday, May 01, 2005
      MY FELLOW AMERICANS
      I would just like to say thanks to ALMOST ALL of the DEMOCRATS and
      SOME of the republicans who voted to get ME and MY FELLOW soldiers
      armor! There were 39 senators that thought we didn't need any armor.
      I think that this is pathetic and disgusting! You would let your
      soldiers be placed in danger and be too damn greedy to even give us
      armor. I am ashamed at you.