Re: Democrats Consider Revamping Primaries

    Message 1 of 4 , May 16 6:52 AM
      The Michigan plan makes a lot of sense also. I just don't think the
      current system even works anymore. Iowa, the first state to pick
      Kerry, ended up voting for Bush last time. It's obvious enough that
      a stronger concensus must be made at about the same time before we
      rule out the chances of other candidates.

      Ram

      --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, Greg Cannon