Re: Carter interviews

    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2005
      Thanks Gregory! This vintage interview was conducted when I was just
      more than 2 months old! I will print it out and get a chance to read
      it during my summer travels. (His Sharing Good Times is currently what
      I listening to when I'm driving in my car.)

      And speaking of Plains, Georgia, Jesse and I actually went to that
      peanuts town during last Christmas. It's a lovely place to visit.

      Ram

      --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, "Gregory" <greggolopry@c...>