Carter interviews

  • Gregory
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11 7:29 AM
      From CSPAN

      http://www.c-span.org/apa/carter.asp?CatCodePairs=Current_events,carter;

      Found this interesting and so I pass the link along to you.

      The Jimmy Carter Oral History is one of several presidential oral
      histories conducted by the Miller Center of Public Affairs, a
      nonpartisan and nonprofit research center at the University of Virginia
      whose mission is to study and inform the national and international
      policies of the United States, with a special emphasis on the American
      presidency.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11 9:22 PM
        Thanks Gregory! This vintage interview was conducted when I was just
        more than 2 months old! I will print it out and get a chance to read
        it during my summer travels. (His Sharing Good Times is currently what
        I listening to when I'm driving in my car.)

        And speaking of Plains, Georgia, Jesse and I actually went to that
        peanuts town during last Christmas. It's a lovely place to visit.

        Ram

        --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, "Gregory" <greggolopry@c...>