Inaugural addresses

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2005
      It was on CSPAN last night, and I taped everything down. It starts
      from the first FDR Inaugural address in 1933. You can only find video
      clips so old on my favorite channel.

      The video quality of Ike's second inaugural address is amazingly good
      considering it's almost half a century ago. (It's colored!) LBJ's
      address was surprisingly dull. Perhaps he could still sense the sorrow
      of the nation after the Kennedy assassination.