The MOST Inarticulate Resident

  • dougloidc
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2004
      The most Inarticulate we've ever had is Resident Bush. What
      irritates me most is he can't pronounce "Nuclear." Instead, he
      says, "Noo-Kwew-ler." Anyone who has their finger on the Nuclear
      Button should at least be able to pronounce it. His handlers know
      it's wrong, but they probably think it gives him "charm." No, it
      makes him sound like an idiot.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2004
        Ahh... Many people can't pronounce nuclear right though. Especially
        here in the South. Jimmy Carter is a "nucular guy" also.

        But gosh, "Abu Gar-rab" is just quite horrible a guess for an Ivy
        grad even if you haven't seen that term before.