Re: sarcastic rant re: lifetime imprisonment?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
      I've heard it suggested that if McCain is the Republican candidate in
      2008, he won't get votes from a lot of the social conservatives Bush
      gets support from because he's not conservative enough (in what way
      McCain isn't conservative enough, I have no idea). The people arguing
      that said it goes for Guiliani and Schwarzenegger as well.

      Also, do you all expect Bush to endorse any particular candidate at
      all in the 2008 primaries? Or might he sit back looking presidential
      and watch all the silly lesser Republicans fight?