Re: reagan official article / iraq

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 21, 2004
      I'm under the impression that whoever gave him the Star was unaware of
      the truth. I don't know know the officer's name, and even if I did
      know I'd be hesitant to make a fuss about it because I don't want to
      get my friend in trouble.

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 21, 2004
        True. We all know corruption exists everywhere, so let's just keep
        that as is. I never trust any monopoly, including the military-
        industrial complex that Ike was so concerned about some 40 years ago.