Re: interesting article about the electoral college

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 12, 2004
      I just printed the article out. Greg really knows how to find the
      gems of the internet web.

      Ram

      --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, "Gregory" <greggolopry@c...>

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 12, 2004
        Thank you both, you're very kind. Really I'm just on so many lists and groups
        that I'm always being sent interesting things which I pass along.