Re: interesting article about the electoral college

  • Gregory
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2004
      Greg,

      You send great articles....this one may be my fave thus far...and the
      maps are the best....thanks.

      --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, Greg Cannon

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 12, 2004
        I just printed the article out. Greg really knows how to find the
        gems of the internet web.

        Ram

        --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, "Gregory" <greggolopry@c...>

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 12, 2004
          Thank you both, you're very kind. Really I'm just on so many lists and groups
          that I'm always being sent interesting things which I pass along.