interesting article about the electoral college

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2004
      http://www.heise.de/tp/r4/artikel/18/18957/1.html

      i would just send the text, but then you'd miss the
      neat maps.
    • Gregory
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 11, 2004
        Greg,

        You send great articles....this one may be my fave thus far...and the
        maps are the best....thanks.

        --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, Greg Cannon

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 12, 2004
          I just printed the article out. Greg really knows how to find the
          gems of the internet web.

          Ram

          --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, "Gregory" <greggolopry@c...>

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 12, 2004
            Thank you both, you're very kind. Really I'm just on so many lists and groups
            that I'm always being sent interesting things which I pass along.