Re: http://www.sorryeverybody.com

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2004
      Tony,

      Like many who have said it already, I want to tell you that the
      progressives have done something equivalent to what Barry Goldwater
      did in 1964. The conservative movement started back then, and this
      time it was ours. We will never forget this tragedy. We will
      scrutinize everything the Republicans do. And we will soon begin to
      elect able and decent people back to Washington again.

      Sure it sucks when we need a figure like Teddy Roosevelt from a
      century ago, we get something quite the opposite. But it's also true
      that no pain, no gain.

      Cheers,
      Ram

      --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, "tonymaloley"