http://www.sorryeverybody.com

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2004
    • tonymaloley
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16, 2004
        It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me think a president has to
        be doing a pretty bad job to almost lose during a war, with all
        this "patriotism" in the air...

        Thanks Ram, you made my day.

        And sorry for little red Nebraska.

        -Tony
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 17, 2004
          Tony,

          Like many who have said it already, I want to tell you that the
          progressives have done something equivalent to what Barry Goldwater
          did in 1964. The conservative movement started back then, and this
          time it was ours. We will never forget this tragedy. We will
          scrutinize everything the Republicans do. And we will soon begin to
          elect able and decent people back to Washington again.

          Sure it sucks when we need a figure like Teddy Roosevelt from a
          century ago, we get something quite the opposite. But it's also true
          that no pain, no gain.

          Cheers,
          Ram

          --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, "tonymaloley"