Wes Clark

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2004
      I remember I was involved in the Draft Clark movement, marching with
      dozens of people in downtown Atlanta on the MLK day 10 months ago.
      Had he won the primaries, Clark would probably be the President
      elect at this moment. The Democrats somehow let "Ike 2" go. I hope
      General Clark will be at least the VP nominee in 08 - there will be
      no more swift boat vets who can destory a candidate that badly again.