Re: ?

  • Gregory
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2004
      I think we all are upset. And I am sure we have very strong words
      that we have voiced with those around us.

      Ram you are right. But I am thankful, (and I put you and Greg in my
      thoughts) and bet we are at least happy that when it comes to the
      culture war we are on the side that reads newspapers, follows the
      issues, thinks with rational and logical processes. The right wing
      nut-jobs who pushed the gay marriage issue on the ballots and drove
      the vote totals throughout the country are devoid of rational debate
      on this issue.

      Can you image the likes of Truman (blacks in the military) or JFK or
      LBJ (voting rights) putting civil rights up to the voters?!

      Gay people suffered a major loss last night that has end results we
      can not even begin to measure this morning.