Re: my choice for president

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 24, 2004
      I also voted for Kerry (early voting) after years of supporting a
      different party, the Greens. I know that some of my Green friends are
      ticked off at me for it, are you facing similar problems from
      Republican friends, Tony?

      I also for the first time ever voted for a Republican. In the past
      I've voted for Greens, Democrats, Libertarians, and independents, but
      never a Republican. The one I voted for is a local judge, Richard
      Roman, who several Democrats I know assured me is one of the best
      local judges. And I know from reading the paper that he is fair and
      willing to allow investigation of the massive corruption in my city.
      --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, "tonymaloley" <am7788zz@m...>

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 24, 2004
        Tony,

        Thanks for keeping an open mind and thanks for seeing through the
        real issues that confront us in the most critical moment of our
        lifetime. You are a friend.

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 24, 2004
          > never a Republican. The one I voted for is a local judge, Richard

          Actually many Yankee Republicans are quite liberal and likeable. The
          judge you are talking about is probably one of those moderate-wing
          Rockefeller leftovers.

          By the way, I remember reading something about some moderate
          Republicans in Colorado endorsing Kerry. Let me post that article
          also.