Re: votematch foreign aid rant

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24 10:31 AM
      What if the majority of Americans support their taxes being sent to
      the foreign governments?
      Though I do have problems with the way we distribute foreign aid. We
      send huge amounts to countries with dubious human rights records, like
      Egypt and Israel. I don't like that.
      --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, "tonymaloley" <am7788zz@m...>

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 24 3:11 PM
        Greg and Tony,

        These are the legacy countries that America has been helping. It
        takes much (time and effort) for the government to change the status
        quo even for certain domestic policies, let alone the foreign
        policies.

        My realist view tells me that the aid for those countries is still
        for the best interest of the American people.