jpfo.org - gun control

  • tonymaloley
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2004
      jpfo.org is the site that changed my mind about gun nuts. They're
      not all bad after all.

      It is Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership. It seems to be
      formed in response to the Anti-defamation league's position of
      supporting gun control. The JPFO says that if a government takes the
      guns from the populace, then the leaders or the military will not
      fear resistance from the citizens. That with an armed populace, they
      will think twice about forcing things on people. They say Germany's
      gun control policies were what allowed the government to round up and
      kill millions.

      Not a big bigot,
      -Tony
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2004
        Another site making a similar point about gun ownership is
        http://www.pinkpistols.org/
        --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, "tonymaloley" <am7788zz@m...>