Re: my election predictions

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 16, 2004
      I hope so too. And if Bush serves two full terms, then it'll be the
      first time since Monroe and Madison that two presidents in a row both
      served two full terms.
      But about the "No president running for re-election in a year ending
      in 4 has ever lost." there's no other number like that. Presidents
      running for re-election have lost in years ending in 0, 2, 6, and 8.
      But never in 4. It's coincidence of course, but interesting to me anyway.