Madison Wisconsin Performers Write And Perform Hilarious Sarah Palin Song

  • Gregory
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2008

      Madison Wisconsin Performers Write And Perform Hilarious Sarah Palin Song

      There is a video on You Tube that is quite remarkable, as it is a song written and performed by local performers in Madison, Wisconsin, one of them being my neighbor.  The song is about Sarah Palin and it is, objectively speaking, a riot.  This song was also played on a local section of our Air America station.

      I posted a quick story and link on my blog and hope that you enjoy it as much as I have.

      http://dekerivers.wordpress.com/2008/10/04/brain-to-nowhere-features-madison-talent-on-you-tube-hit-singing-about-sarah-palin/