Re: a bit of trivia i just thought of

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2004
      You're quite right, they slipped my mind. It hasn't happened since
      then though.
      > How about the Jefferson-Madison-Monroe combo?
      >
      > Ram
    • featherfoster
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2004
        You are wrong. Actually there were 3 presidents back-to-back-to-
        back who served 2 terms each: Jefferson, Madison and Monroe.

        Feather

        --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, "greg" <gregcannon1@y...>
        wrote:
        > Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that never in our
        history
        > has their been two presidents in a row who both served two full
        terms.
        > I'm not counting people like Truman who got their first term due to
        > the death of their predecessor. So if Bush wins in November and
        > doesn't resign, die, or get removed from office, then he and
        Clinton