Who's your favorite President?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2004
      This is probably the most unimaginative topic. But anyway, here's my
      list:

      John Quincy Adams (W)
      Abe Lincoln (R)
      Teddy Roosevelt (R)
      Harry Truman (D)
      Lyndon Johnson (D)

      As you can see, I'm not partisan at all. But sure they are all very
      progressive and, uh, liberal in their times. You can also see that I
      weigh Civil Rights heavily. Quincy did a lot more as the Secretary
      of State under Monroe and as a Congressman, but he wasn't that bad a
      President either compared to many others. LBJ may not be a sincere
      character at first, but he did stick to the role he chose to play at
      last. The last month of his life was about meetings concerning the
      (end of) War and Civil Rights issues.