Inarticulate Presidents

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2004
      As of yesterday, Bush "the Smirk" still wasn't able to correctly
      pronounce "Abu Ghraib" and that created an outrage. Jon Stewart
      suggested that while people might not think he was stupid (and in
      fact he is not), but people would think he just didn't give a shit.

      Having said that, I believe there must be some other Presidents who
      just weren't that "great" a communicator. Warren Harding was pretty
      bad as I can remember. Are there more of them?