making fun of the debates

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
      i didn't watch the debate last night because i had
      studying to do, but for anyone that did:
      http://www.global-dialog.org/democracy/Debatacles.html
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
        Greg,

        I think you can catch it on C-SPAN this weekend. (Or just check
        OnTheIssues this evening, we'll have everything uploaded by then.)
        Kerry could have mentioned Halliburton a few times and clarify the
        $87 billion thing clearly at least ONCE. I'd give him a C+ and Bush
        basically flunked completely.