Re: Limbaugh urges Republicans to back Clinton in TX, OH

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3 8:55 PM
      Greg,

      I don't agree with his stance on many issues also, but on the most
      important issues -- foreign policy, the Iraq war and the war on
      terror, fiscal and monetary policies... The ever-weakening of the
      dollar is indicating that the country is becoming insolvent, the other
      dozen issues are irrelevant should a financial collapse occurs, and it
      seems increasingly likely by now.