Re: Is Huck still running for '08 bid, or '12?

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2008
      I agree that that would be a better strategy for them, but they do
      have a history of often nominating the person who came in second last
      time around. Romney and Huckabee will probably both try to lay claim
      to that title. Unless, of course, by some chance McCain wins this
      year. Then his running mate (presuming its not Romney or Huckabee)
      might have a leg up on either of them. Who else that dropped out this
      year might try again? I doubt Giuliani. Some of the others might after
      some time in a McCain cabinet (which I still doubt will ever see the
      light of day). Who that didn't run this time might in 2012 or 2016? I
      suppose we could also ask that about the Democrats.