Kucinich saw a UFO, new book claims

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2007
      http://blog.cleveland.com/openers/2007/10/kucinich_see_ufo_new_book_clai.html

      Kucinich sees UFO, new book claims
      Posted by Mark Naymik October 22, 2007 16:25PM
      Categories: Breaking News, Kucinich

      Democratic presidential candidate Dennis Kucinich has
      seen a UFO, writes Shirley MacLaine in her new book,
      "Sage-Ing While Age-Ing."

      Kucinich, she writes on page143-144 of the book, "had
      a close sighting over my home in Graham, Washington,
      when I lived there. Dennis found his encounter
      extremely moving. The smell of roses drew him out to
      my balcony where, when he looked up, he saw a gigantic
      triangular craft, silent, and observing him. It
      hovered, soundless, for ten minutes or so, and sped
      away with a speed he couldn't comprehend. He said he
      felt a connection in his heart and heard directions in
      his mind."

      Representatives of Kucinich's presidential campaign
      and congressional office have not responded to calls
      and e-mail asking whether the Cleveland Democratic
      congressman in fact saw a UFO or if there is another
      explanation for MacLaine's recollection.

      MacLaine is a well-known believer of UFOs and
      reincarnation. And she's been close to Kucinich for
      decades. MacLaine is the godmother of Kucinich's
      daughter and attended Kucinich's 2005 Cleveland
      wedding to third wife, Elizabeth, who's often
      campaigning by his side.

      MacLaine also recommended in the 1980s that Kucinich
      visit New Mexico spiritual adviser Chris Griscom, whom
      MacLaine featured in her then-best-selling book,
      "Dancing in the Light," describing how Griscom helped
      her communicate with trees. (Kucinich has insisted
      that Griscom was not his spiritual adviser but a
      "teacher and a very good friend.")

      MacLaine, who shares Kucinich's opposition to using
      weapons in space, doesn't shed any more light in her
      book on Kucinich's close encounter, including when it
      happened. But to read more about MacLaine's beliefs,
      pick up a copy of the book. It goes on sale next month
      -- on Election Day.