Re: [prezveepsenator] Sen. Craig resigns over sex sting

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2007
      Two other points concerning the GOP's differing
      reactions to the sex scandals of Craig and Vitter. A
      male soliciting a female prostitute plays a lot
      differently in New Orleans than a male soliciting sex
      from another male plays in Boise. More importantly,
      Louisiana has a Democratic governor who would
      probably appoint a Democrat to replace Vitter and
      Idaho has a Republican governor, so the seat is safe
      in Craig's absence.

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070901/ap_on_go_co/craig_arrest