Re: [prezveepsenator] NYT: The Antiwar, Anti-Abortion, Anti-Drug-Enforcement-

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2007
      I like Ron Paul and consider him in the running for my
      vote. Has anyone been keeping up with passport
      situation? It seems that the State dept began
      requiring passports for travel to Mexico, the
      Caribbeans and possibly Canada the first of the year
      but didn't ramp up staffing for the onslaught and
      created a huge backlog and it takes about 10 times
      longer to get a passport now. My Oct European
      honeymoon plans and my wife's band tour are very much
      in the air.. I've become numb to this administration's
      incompetence but this brought it back to life for me.

      === message truncated ===